lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

to the mountain!



two years before my sister was born who is now 7 years old my parents gave me a dog that I called Iron, they gave it to me because I was the only son and there were times when they saw me something boring, so Iron was a very energy and large and we did not have a large yard so he could spend the energy and the park near the house apparently was not enough for him, so we decided to take him to the hill where we rode by bicycle, to the hill of "Laguna Carén" in the commune of Pudahuel, were at least 3 kilometers that had to climb to reach the top, we did it for two years almost every Sunday, there generated the costumbrte go with my grandparents and my parents, we even had lunches and We did something similar to a field day. However my sister was born and because she was so small we could not go so easily and climb the hill, from there we have not visited the place. Now that my sister is bigger it would be a wonderful idea to be able to go again and take the dog for a walk, although he is already old and tired very fast. I will even comment and they will be very happy and surely they will want to go and have a delicious lunch there.

1 comentario:

  1. hopefully you are going to the hill of laguna caren with all you family for remember the old times

    ResponderEliminar