martes, 25 de junio de 2019

-D-E-M-I-A-N-


Hello! Today I will talk about one of my first approaches to the world of philosophy, this is where I began to realize that I am a very reflective person and that my love for reading things that are also very deep are part of what I like the most.
Demian is a book published by Hermann Hasse in 1919, it depicts a mysterious character named Max Demian who goes through mental self-reasoning that ends with the material things that are part of him, interprets the inner journey of the passage of childhood to adulthood and all its limitations, exploring human behavior from beliefs, religions and philosophical discourses.
So is! Very deep, right? Yes, it is a very deep book and as a reader it takes your own essence and is able to get you out of this reality like no other book. Thanks to this, I always say that Demian marked a before and an after in what he felt for reading. In addition, characters are presented that we are able to understand and tune in with them, in my opinion it is excellently written and has a very very good ending.
"(...) There is no duty, no, for a conscious man, except to seek himself, to affirm himself from within, to feel a way forward without worrying about the goal that could lead"

1 comentario: