jueves, 20 de junio de 2019

Waldo my friend Waldo.


I met Waldo when we went to school about ten years ago. everything happened because we had accidents on very similar days and we were both with a medium license not to participate in the physical education class, then, we had never spoken before, until in class while we watched our classmates do physical education we got bored and obligatorily (unfortunately as he says, we began to speak hahaha) from there nobody separated us until last year, because he went to study at the Austral University in Valdivia. He has been my partner in parties, studies, cries and many other things, he has been a true brother, but he is not close anymore and we only have video calls or text messages, but I still visit his family. Now I'm scheduling a visit for the next month and go home he still does not know, I hope to arrive by surprise and bring him several gifts. I would like to spend a whole week there to enjoy Valdivia and its surroundings, meet your new friends and your supposed new love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario