jueves, 25 de abril de 2019

Días de Sur y familia

In January of this year we lived an unforgettable experience with my family. We decided to take advantage of the fact that my father was working on a project on the shores of Lake Llanquihue, in Frutillar, and we traveled with my sister and my mother to the south of Chile, a place we did not know at all. We went by plane and it was the first time that my sister was traveling by plane, then I was very excited, jumping with laughter as we took off, on the other hand, my mom hates to fly and she was with her eyes closed almost on the verge of crying while spitting hard my hand. When we arrived my dad had us hired a tour to the "Lago de Todos los Santos", but before that we went to Chiloé Island for two days, to go around the lake Lanquihue and climb the Osorno Volcano, we walked a lot the highest parts of the volcano so that my younger sister knew the snow. We decided the last days to go to the Puyehue hot springs, in that place we rent a dome with a beautiful peripheral view towards a ravine, it was a good stay because with only paying the dome, that besides being on offer because it was a week before starting the high season, gave us free access to the hot springs and we had free breakfast. In short, this trip was unforgettable, we met more than ever with my family.

2 comentarios:

  1. That's a great place to go. I went to Puerta Varas last year. I also visited Ensenada and Frutillar:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The south of Chile is incredible, i like too

    ResponderEliminar