martes, 9 de abril de 2019

My time of happiness

I am a little sad to tell you about the thing i like to do most in life because a couple of weeks ago i was climbing on the falculty boulder and i broke a shoulder. I will no stop talking about what I do while I am not stdying.
From a very young age I have had a great appreciation for nature and I have Grown up around it thanks to me living outside of Santiago, between the countryside and the beach. From there my love for extreme sport that is always in contact with nature is born.
I do not remember when I started doing crazy things with my bike, what I do know is that every time I felt more hungry, I was able to ride my bike through the hills and discover places with the most beautiflul views and the least traveled roads. the best thing about this is when it`s time to go down the hill, another thing i`ve learned is that  wearing a helmet is a definitive, apart from all other protections, protecting your head is paramount. I try to pedal 2 times a week and go to the hill 1 time a week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario